Friday, August 10, 2012

          This blog is the result of having the morning off of work and not knowing what to do. I don't know what I'll write about, and chances are, the blog will probably end up something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gh77AD9ZU

          But at least its something to do. I'm a waiter this summer, and in between shifts of apologizing to customers for messing up their orders, its nice to have something productive to do. The best possible outcome will be my private and semi-humourous musings becoming an overnight web sensation and me getting interviews with Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer, or at least getting mentioned by them. The worst, and most likely, outcome is the title of this blog. No one will listen. Its okay. I understand. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll just delete it in a week or so.

       Somewhere in between these two possibilities is the good chance that I'll either forget that I even made this, or forget the address of it, and the malnourished, premature brainchild that is this blog will be lost in the vast reaches of the internet.

     But in off-hand chance that you find any interest in reading whatever I feel like posting, enjoy.


    Sorry for the horrible website.

No comments:

Post a Comment